The Rite-Way clamp helps modelers overcome some of the more challenging aspects of building model structures. Parts are held in place at perfect 90° degree angles while enthusiasts tend to more enjoyable aspects of their hobby.
· All Rite-Way Clamps come in packs of 2.
· T-Clamp is ideal for gluing walls to a base that form a T-intersection.
· Clamps hold parts in place for easy application of adhesives.
· Perfect alignment of parts at 90 degree angles.
· Magnets auto-adjust tool for varying material thicknesses.
· Clamps slide freely while still holding parts; no tool adjustment needed.
· Clear acrylic for clear visibility of parts.
· Compact design, available in several scales, ideal for use in compact model spaces.
· No large bases to hold structures needed; ideal for gluing tall buildings.
· Integrated access windows for easily applying adhesives.
· Simple material loading using stabilizer base.
· No "Twisting Action" unlike C-Clamps.
· Approximately 14 lbs of magnetic force.
Also see the Rite-Way 90 degree corner clamps, part number 10090.