What is Roman & Company (RoCo)?
Roman & Company, is a wholesale resource for dealers specializing in the model railroading industry. RoCo supplies retailers with the finest brands of model trains, and layout structures, landscapes, vehicles, figures, and accessories. We also provide dealers with highly detailed model military tanks and vehicles. We also supply an assortment of model railroading accessories including unique tools that we invented under the Rite-Way brand.
Roman & Company is committed to bringing the very best assortment of model railroading products to dealers in North America. To achieve this, we are offering a number of benefits to our retail customers:
- By becoming a registered dealer with us you will receive exclusive access to all of our products at an outstanding cost. Registered dealers have access to our members-only section, with the latest news on products and the model train industry.
- We will offer the latest items from our manufacturers allowing dealers to provide their customers with the newest products and technologies in the industry.
- Roman & Company will consistently be adding new product lines to expand the overall offering of our dealers and increase consumer choice and variety.
- We provide our dealers with exclusive access to product lines like MBZ. MBZ uses the latest technologies to provide unparalleled realism to model structures.
- Roman & Company is the largest wholesalers of several product lines in North America, including Artitec, which offers the next level of detail in model vehicles. Artitec is also the first company to provide a full line of HO scale model ships.
- Dealers will also have access to our innovative line of tools from Rite-Way for builders of model structures.
- Authorized dealers will be able to supply their customers with product quickly through the use of our warehouse; no more long delays from purchasing overseas.
- We have already built a strong network of dealers that supply our products, resulting in established and even greater exposure of these products.
- We have been in the industry for 30 years, which makes us well versed in all things model railroading. Authorized dealers will have access to our many years of experience. In addition, our close relationships with our manufacturers are mutually beneficial, allowing us to answer more of your questions and make special requests.
- As authorized dealers, we will be able to supply you with catalogs and other promotional materials
If you have a hobby shop and you want to sell products from the many manufacturers we offer please contact us at 1-888 ROCO USA (1-888-762-6872). You can also sign up through the instructions below on our website at www.roco.com.
How Do I Become an Authorized Roman & Company (RoCo) Dealer?
We have developed a simple registration process for becoming an authorized Roman & Company dealer. Click the "Become a RoCo Authorized Dealer" button below to get the process started. You will be asked for basic contact information and the address of your retail store. Once your application is approved, we will email you with a request for a few additional supporting documents that we have listed below:
All dealers are required to supply the following:
- 3 Industry References (Manufacturers, Wholesalers, etc. that you have conducted business with)
- Copy of your Sales License
- Picture(s) of the inside of store
- Picture(s) of the outside of store
You can also sign up through regular mail by sending these items in addition to your contact information (Phone number, email) to the address below:
Roman & Company, USA, Inc.
41W245 Prairie View Lane
Elburn, Illinois, 60119 USA
Submit Your Application Online